Feb 28, 2011

back to life, back to reality.

hello guys!
after almost a week of absence, i'm back to blogging. my bachelor thesis is uploaded and i hate it. it's horrible... so disappointed of myself... but that's life, sometimes it just sucks, right?
i've got some impressions of my apartment and today's outfit, sorry for the bad quality, my grandma is here with me and i didn't have the time for nice shots..

cheers!

got those in hong kong! 
yes, i sometimes buy flowers for myself...

i like...

...kitschy decoration.

my research for the bachelor thesis...




3 comments:

  1. der ring & die kette sind toll! :)
    // love the ring & the necklace! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. toller blog!
    muss dich gleich mal verfolgen ;)
    nice blog, have to follow you ;)

    http://most-photogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute ring and great blog ♥
    do you live in germany?

    ReplyDelete