Feb 18, 2011

i was meant to tread the water, but now i've gotten in too deep

hello my dear readers! i really have to hurry up if i want to finish my paper in time for next friday so today i won't give you an outfit post but instead i want to show you the things i am surrounded by right now. i don't really leave my desk (only if i need to replace a candle or if i have to make some more tea)... besides, an outfit post would be more than boring, cause today i just threw on a pair of black jeans and a white tee. wish me luck and till tomorrow!

cheers!




green tea - healthier than red bull and keeps me awake!

my beloved macbook skin!!!

my bubba gumps shrimp co. mug and giotto - i'm kinda addicted to it.

i basically never do anything without lighting candles at home

bruno mars, alicia keys, james morrison... favourite music right now

4 comments:

  1. Dein Schneewittchen- Macbook ist wirklich obercool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those photos!!! very inspiring



    http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. James morrison ist der absolut beste!! Ah nur bei dem namen hab ich jetzt schin wieder nen ohrwurm I love him! Und Bruno mars ist auch nicht schlecht ;)

    ♥♥Style-Roulette

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete