Nov 28, 2011

i have got a symbol in my driveway.


LOVE them! I went shopping today after getting my money for the last month of working long hours at the office and onsite at the current customer in Africa. I definitely deserved it, I would say... What do you mean? Should I keep them? I'm currently in an experimenting phase with my style, I notice it has grown into a business chique with rough edges... Yeah, I guess that describes it quite well.
Another topic is my hair. Lately, I had been thinking about changing it. I mean, like letting it grow... I felt like a short or even a longer bob would suit my new job better than my short cropped hairstyle. But today, I decided not to do that. I have never felt prettier than with my short hair, so why change it?! I decided to have it cut tomorrow, and I have been searching for some inspiration. So finally I decided I want to get the hairstyle that Frankie Sandfort had until she had it cut this summer... If you don't know what I'm talking about, just wait for my post tomorrow ;-) I'll have my new haircut and hopefully a first outfit post for you...

So, that is it for today. I'm awfully tired, because I haven't slept all night on the flight home from Africa. So I will talk to you tomorrow, until then
cheers!


{Edit: sadly, I had to return them because they were too small... and there is no pair in my size available in all of Germany. Damn! }

No comments:

Post a Comment